Part(s) for Sale Post up what you have for parts that you would like to sell.

Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover Challenger Custom Fit

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 12:28 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover Challenger Custom Fit

Used to cover my 2011 Challenger (which I recently sold) inside my garage.Storage Bag included.

Excellent condition.

$150 Shipped (U.S.A.)

NJ

DescriptionDesigned primarily for indoor storage, Flannel provides a soft touch to pamper fine paint finishes. Made for superior ding protection with basic dust protection.

Traditional automotive enthusiasts just love a good basic vehicle cover with a soft touch for the vehicle finish. These covers provide superior breathability and ding protection with basic dust protection for indoor use.

Constructed of a durable polycotton blend with a napped underside finish these covers are 50% heavier than most standard polycotton covers. Perfect for providing long wear and durability. Specially treated to resist moisture, rot, and mildew.

Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Covers are going to be custom-fit to your exact car. Each cover will have built-in urethane elastic that is sewn into the front and rear hems for easy installation. At the bottom of the cover, there will be reinforced non-scratch grommets to protect your paint. Since 1965 Covercraft has been the leader in Vehicle Covers.

SOLD!

Last edited by JETBLU; 03-28-2020 at 07:14 PM. Reason: SOLD!